Thursday, October 26, 2006

Poker.com & 'The Gbecks Effect'

Recently, I have been logging a majority of my poker hours at Poker.com. The game selection is microscopic compared Poker Stars, Full Tilt, etc., but I have been able to play between 3-6 tables of 2/4, 3/6, and 5/10 (cadillac of course) . Between extremely soft competition and 150% rakeback for playing 10K+ hands a month, I have been recording my best numbers in months.

After several struggling months, it is apparent all our group needed was a Messiah. In our case, we settled for Gbecks. Since Gbecks placed 3rd in PP Sunday Million, YelloSub, Jagtalon, and myself among others, have been experiencing our best results in several months. In the 100+9 NL Shorthanded on Full Tilt last night, YelloSub, not only made the final table, he decided 2nd was not good enough. He took home 8K+ [and the bracelet]. Soon afterwards, he transfered 50% of his winnings to Gbecks, as they agreed beforehand to swap 50%. 'The Gbecks Effect' I think I should jump in on this.

Next stop: Poker Stars Sunday Million (500+30)

... the final table of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home