Friday, July 13, 2007

Stars

I was tweaking with the layout on Poker Ace Hud for 9-handed tables on Poker Stars. It was looking alright, but I wanted to see it in action. As I was playing 3/6 NL, I continued adjusting with the layout on PAH. Well, it was only a matter of time...

In a 4-way pot, I held 66 on a flop of QT6 (rainbow). I bet 40 (slight overbet) after the player in the blind and the aggressor before the flop checked. The other player folded, the player in the blind check-raised to 100, the pre-flop aggressor re-raised all-in and I made a very reluctant call. I have heard about it and even seen it on a couple occasions, but I had never before had the pleasure. QQ v. TT v. 66

I couldn't have expected a more generous welcome, as I hadn't played in a Poker Stars' cash game since November '06. FWIW: It only took 16 hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home