Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Busy, Busy

Before playing in the main event, I'll have to complete two weeks of homework/studying in 6 days. Otherwise, I'd have to complete the assignments during the main event. With (6) 2-house levels each day, it would an impossible task to complete. Also, I would miss the exam if I made it into Day 6. It would not be a problem as I would just have to drop the class, but I would fall far behind in homework if I didn't have it completed prior to the main event. I also have quite a load of written homework, 3.5 online assignments and two practice exams to complete by Friday afternoon. It has to be postmarked before the post office closes on Friday. I am departing from MCI at 5:45 on Friday and arriving at 6:45 in Vegas. I didn't realize the commitment would be so strenuous. The next week and a half is going to suck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home