Saturday, June 09, 2007

Break

I have played only a few hundred hands in the last several days, as I have been tired of late. Thankfully, Daniel was able to sort through the confusion with Poker.com, but the three sessions on Poker.com have not gone quite well.

I am going out for Matt Crieth's birthday tonight in Woodland Hills. Plans have yet to be made, but I am sure it will include quite a bit of drinking. Over the course of the next couple weeks, I have several errands before I can leave for Las Vegas. Although I am not in the most desirable financial situation, I will play the main event, but will most likely not playing any preliminary events.

I am currently staking (9) players and researching other potential sites in which I can prop. If all goes as planned, I will have (20) players by the end of September and (30) by the beginning of 2008. With a substantial increase in living expenses, furnishing a new apartment and tuition, I will have to budget more efficiently than previous efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home