Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Royal Flushy

I went golfing with my dad and brother on Monday and actually did quite well. If it wasn't for (2) triple bogeys & (2) double bogeys in the last five holes, I would have shot the best round in my life. Even still, I shot a 94 (Par 70, not 72). It isn't anything special, but it is one of best scores and I even counted every stroke. I won 10 skins out of a possible 16, as we had a push on the last hole and didn't play a tiebreaker, and lost a little in the putting prop. We haven't tallied up the overall results after two rounds, but I am probably about even. With my track record on the golf course, it is a win in my book. We are playing a third round tomorrow afternoon. It will also be our last day in Hawaii.

In poker, I won nearly $500 between .50/1.00 - 2/4 NL, 2/4 & 10/20 Limit and a 200 HU SNG. I also had a royal flush in 2/4 and received a $400 bonus.

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home