Sunday, May 06, 2007

Verge of Destruction

After winning nearly 4K on Saturday, I was very confident and multi-tabled 5/10 & 10/20 NL against Baseball2K7 & bullitpete on Sunday. The session against Baseball was simply a disaster. I lost with bottom set vs. top two pair TWICE. On the first occasion, I called a check-raise on the flop and called AI after check-raised again on the turn. On the second occasion, I check-raised the flop, called a re-raise and check-called AI on the turn. The pots were 2K and 3K respectively. However, I only lost 400 on the day, as BP was in quite the charitable mood. In a very peculiar hand, BP called AI with 22 after I check-raised 400 to 1600ish with KK on a board of 9754. If a 2 came on the river, it could have been R.I.P. for my newly acquired laptop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home