Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunday Re-cap

I got outplayed in the last level before the 2nd break in the Sunday Million. I shoved with 99 on a board of T766 after my opponent checked on the turn. He showed AT and I was sent packing.

I also played a very lengthy session on Poker.com. Unfortunately, it did not go very well. I got destroyed playing heads-up and 3-handed (-6K). However, I won 4K playing 1/2 and 2/4 (mostly 6-handed). After rakeback, I had a net loss of 1,400. It was a very frustrating day. If only Poker.com was compatible for PokerTracker, as I would like to see how the numbers broke down. I could not win a hand against Chico or NiceHandKid, but I gave nickelo and most of the short stacks a beating. Although I hung around with Jaghut, I made a few too many errors and lost at least 1K against him. Besides going on tilt against NHK in 5/10 (fortunately I was able to draw out!), I played relatively well. Variance in HU and 3-handed is extremely volatile!

If I am unable to catch a nice run of cards soon playing HU and 3-handed, I think I am going to pull my hair out. Even still, it could have been worse. It ended up being a bad week (-4,700). Oh well, there's always next week...

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home