Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ramblings

I may have a different destiny. Apparently, I had to take an math placement test before registration. Oops! I will be taking it tomorrow. Odds?

Matt & I played in a golf tournament with a couple friends from high school, Russell & Dwayne. Matt won the putting contest. I wouldn't have believed it if I weren't there, because his putting is atrocious. I did not play as well as I did in Hawaii, but I was able to participate a bit. We finished -9. It was a solid effort, but we finished 11 shots off the lead. It didn't matter; we still had a great time.

Jonathan 'Jcardshark' Little is fourth in chips going into the final table of WPT Mirage. He will be competing against Phil Ivey, Gigabet, UGOTPZD and Amnon Filippi. It should be a great final table. Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home