Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween

I am usually not one to go out on Halloween. However, I decided to mix things up this year. Let me say, it certainly wasn't a 'Party' or a night spent under the 'Stars'. I have never been one for scary movies on Halloween, but I went to a haunted house, albeit it was this afternoon, on this Halloween. Ultimate Bet has forever been my nemesis. History has shown, the dealers have dealt plenty of tricks, very few treats.

Tricks:

Pot, pot, pot, pot, pot, pot, pot... If you have ever played on UB, you are familiar with the experience.

The highlight of the day: Holding JJ against QQ on a QJx flop, after being minimum re-raised before the flop.


Treats:

Heads-up, 5/10NL: On a board of AA34A, opponent bets the pot ~150. Hero raises all-in 400. Idiot calls 250. Hero shows A9. Idiot mucks T4

Short-handed, 5/10NL: All-in with KdJd against A7 on a flop of 743 with two diamonds, I spike a 'Jaybird' on the river. 2K pot

Back-to-back winning days on UB!!!


Happy Halloween

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home