Monday, July 23, 2007

Hmmm...

I am not very satisfied with my results thus far in 2/4 NL (full ring)

Hands played: 17,507
Net: -927

I am certainly on the wrong side of variance, but I have made several mistakes in search for the correct style of play on Stars. I expect an upswing in the next 20K hands. Otherwise, I will have to make other mechanical adjustments.

Also, I decided a week ago I was better off taking the required math course in the fall. Luckily, my adviser agreed and allowed for it to be taken in succession with classes at CSUN in the fall. I am leaving for L.A. in a couple days for an advisement meeting and in search for an apartment.


On a final note, I had AA vs. AA on (3) occasions. I can't remember experiencing this occurrence so often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home