Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Supernova Elite

I have decided to unleash hell and make a run at earning Supernova Elite status on Poker Stars. In order to do so, I need to accumulate 1,000,000 FPPs by December 31st. It will not be a simple task, as I have only earned 8,421 thus far. I estimate 500K dealt hands of 2/4 NL 9-handed will suffice. It would be a daunting task alone, so I am going to have a couple horses play on the account as well. If successful, I will receive an entry in the WCOOP M.E. ($2,600) and 2 of the following: Poker Stars Caribbean Adventure, EPT Monte Carlo and World Series of Poker M.E.. The packages are worth in excess of 30K. The 1 million FPPs are worth 10K (cash) and I will also receive entries into weekly/month freerolls through the end of the year. Hopefully, I don't receive an ass-whooping along the way. The game is a good fit for my playing style, but I am not off to a very good start. It will also be nice to not have to worry about qualifying for the main event next year, as I would obviously choose the main event, along with EPT Monte Carlo.

Total Hands: 6,837
Net: -230.45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home