Thursday, November 02, 2006

Slumping

I just haven't found the groove in some time now. Just when it seems consistency is right around the corner, I find myself tripping over my own feet. Today, I played 5/10 on Full Tilt, WPT satelitte qualifier on Poker Stars, and NL and Limit on Poker.com. Limit poker is definitely a weakness of mine even though it was the only form of poker I played during the first half of my poker career. On Poker Stars, I qualified for the 650 mega satelitte (WPT) via 73+7. I also played a 165 DS (double shootout), 150 sat. for EPT Monte Carlo mega satelitte, and a 25 & rebuys for WPT. Please don't ask me why I continue playing the double shootouts. They have been very unkind to me as of late. I finished 3rd at my first table, lowering my already very poor success rate at making the final table nearing toward 5%.

Even though my bankroll has been slowing diminishing over the past several months & having come to terms over writing off the 17K in debts/loans I will [realistically] never be paid back, I am still optimistic I will turn things around. I am not holding myself to unrealistic standards for the final two months of the year, but I expect to make good decisions in regards to game selection (online) and maintain an appropriate playing syle in the 5/10NL at Bellagio (Nov. 30 - Dec. 19).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home