Monday, January 22, 2007

Heater!!!

Yes, it is actually true; I am on a winning streak! I have posted winning results in six consecutive sessions and 13 of 15. Although it has not been an easy transition moving between varying limits, I am very satisfied with $6,400 in earnings over the last two and a half weeks. Unfortunately, Pokertracker is not compatible for Poker.com, otherwise I would post results from the varying limits. I am curious about my results across the board, but I am certain I have winning numbers in each of the limits. In the past, I have posted winning streaks of 37 & 22, in which I earned close to 100K. I am not expecting results in such excess over the next several months, as I am playing smaller limits and have learned it is not in one's best interest to hold such high expectations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home