Saturday, January 20, 2007

Solitude

Since moving to Lake Tahoe, I have a lot more time alone. I'm sure after a while it will become boring, but I have enjoyed the change in pace so far. However, I picked up a bug a few days ago and it hasn't allowed for much enjoyment over the past couple days. Furthermore, with the closing of Neteller and other financial instiutions, enabling its users to fund online gaming sites, I have spent most hours dwelling about the dismal situation of online poker. After the closing of several online poker sites in October, I remained optimistic about the future of online poker. However, with the recent development, I have beginning to lose hope. Without the existence of or only a limited number of options in which to fund online gaming, potential and recreational players will opt not to begin or continune playing. As it becomes more difficult to access online gaming, a decline in volume is surely to follow.

Even with the recent developments, I have been posting very good results. After winning eleven of thirteen days, I have earned close to 4K. In the stable, Brian and Justin have posted winning numbers in the first two weeks. I will continue playing a plethora of tables, consisting of .5/1.00, 1/2 & 2/4 NL, over the next six weeks. Even though the limits are much smaller than those in which I am accustomed, an hourly rate > $75.00 is certainly attainable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home