Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday Night

Misterniceguy is arriving shortly from Kansas City, after which we will begin a long night of drinking and gambling. Currently, I am sipping on my initial drink of the evening and plan on drinking quite heavily into the early hours of the morning. I wouldn't want to sway from my motto - "Get drunk and see what happens." The plan is simple - Drink up and head over to the Wynn for 1/3 NL. I hope my results will not coincide with prior sessions.

I played another live session at Bellagio last night, making for another nice score. At the start of my session, I got beaten up quite badly at 2/5 NL. I had a decent read for the table, but was unable to hold against a high stakes no limit player, whom had been playing 50/100 NL prior to gambling it up at 2/5 NL. After losing ~1025 over the course of a few hours, I decided to play 5/10 NL, which was playing shorthanded. Although I only played for a few downs, I managed to get unstuck for the night and come out ahead ~600.

Good luck to Big Swing, Colson10, Crazy Marco, SBRounder and Tmay420 in Day 2 of WPT Bellagio. Colson10 is among the chipleaders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home