Monday, December 11, 2006

Sunday Re-cap

Crazy Marco won the 100K on Bodog for 25K, PartyPSux qualified for the PCA in the $650 mega satelitte and Basebldy made a deep run in the Sunday Million on Poker Stars, finishing in 17th position.

After 200 Rebuys on Poker Stars, Crazy Marco kept the bar tab open at Bellagio. The following several hours were pretty sick. I won't mention names, because the ongoing compulsiveness was relentless. When the dust settled, SBRounder offered a free meal at The Cafe, in which I devoured a BLT. Yum Yum.

I didn't get to sleep until 7:00 A.M. and was still a little tipsy, but I had wake up at 12:45 for a round of golf with Gbecks at Sienna. I decided against placing any bets until I got in a few swings. I took a par on the opening hole and nearly holed-in on a par three. I was very impressed with my play. However, the sun began to dip below the mountains and the temparture dropped rapidly, forcing us to call it an early day. Although we did not complete the entire round, I had a moral victory, finishing even in strokes with Gbecks. If a tiebreaker were in place, I would give the nod to myself, as Gbecks took a couple more mulligans than myself.

Update from Five Diamond:

With 4 players remaing in the 5K, Bluff For Rent found himself all-in again Joe Tehan, holding QQ v KQo. After a clean flop and turn, BFR only needed to faid a K on the river. The river came a K, sending BFR to the rail in 4th for nearly 72K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home