Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Las Vegas

I am leaving Kansas shortly, departing from MCI at 6:25 A.M.. Quite early, I agree. I will certainly sleep during the entire duration of the flight. I am staying with my friends from Santa Barbara and will continue to have a lax playing schedule until December 5th. We don't have much planned through the weekend, besides the rodeo on Friday, but we will surely mix pleasure with business. For the most part, I will be playing mostly online for the first half of the trip. If I straighten a few knicks out, I will begin playing 5/10 NL at Bellagio by the end of next week.

Here is my tentative upcoming online playing schedule (no particular order):

Full Tilt - 1/2 + NL
Poker.com - 2/4 & 3/6 NL & 5/10 Shorthanded NL
Poker Stars - PCA Qualifiers
World Poker Exchange - Shorthanded 5/10 Limit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home