Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday Re-cap

Poker Stars

Sunday Million (200+15)

Shortly after the second break, I was all-in with AQs v 88. Since I have only doubled-up in pair over pair situations in tournaments over the last two months, I blanked out & sent to the rail.

Heads-up Matches (200+15)

Bubbled. In the hand in which I was crippled, my opponent called a smallish bet on the flop and a half-pot bet on the turn. Apparently, J7 plays well on a K98Q board. I held 99, but my opponent caught a T on the river.

Full Tilt

FTOPS Main Event (500+35)

I raised AI PF from the BB with garbage on two occasions after the SB had merely completed. Since I had already moved against this opponent on two occasions, I checked my option, holding 86o, when the same situation arose yet again. Flop 853. SB bet, Hero raises AI, SB calls, SB shows AA. GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home