Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Winning Session

Golf... Well, I only lost $65. Considering how much I have lost in the past on the golf course, the round was more like a win, than a loss.

I got back to the condo, showered, made dinner and kicked back in my recliner to watch the WSOP. However, many thanks go out to ESPN for re-broadasting the the final episode of the Main Even, not Event #31. Instead of watching Tournament of Champions, I played a short session on Poker.com. I played (4) 5/10NL tables, mostly short-handed, with the exception of one full table. I was back to regular form it seemed, flopping sets, turning sets, winning coin flips... yada, yada, yada. However, I came up short firing a three-shell bluff, failed to get paid off in a few key spots, and was victim to a 3-outer on the river. The remaining half of the money made its way into the middle on the river, but he would have most likely put in regardless. At least I booked a winning session!!!

Net: 1,300 (ish)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home