Saturday, November 04, 2006

Losing Streak Continues

It seems I have forgotten even the basics, as I have been unable to post a winning day throughout the week (0/6). However, I have shown consistency. Throughout the week, I have been unable to win on Poker Stars, Full Tilt, Ultimate Bet & Poker.com. Furthermore, I wasn't able to post wins in 9/10-handed, 6-Max, 3-handed, and HU NL, Limit Hold'em & satelittes. My lone winning mark: $3 in side bets.

Apart from walking away before I self-destruct & maintaing a positive attitude before beginning each session, it is a struggle to point out many highlightes from the week thus far. However, I have had a plethora of hands leaving me scratching my head.

Playing HU 10/20 Limit Hold'em, an opponent maintained the lead in the hand with a handful of running draws. After turning trips, I bet, 3-bet, and called a 4-bet. Yada, yada, yada... he made his backdoor flush on the river.

However, tomorrow brings another day; Monday brings upon a new week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home