Sunday, November 12, 2006

Have I mentioned I love UB?

Gbecks informed me about a UB promotion, which was nearing its expiration. Apparently, if you final table one of (13) tournaments in addition to the normal payount structure you would also win an entry to each tournament in the upcoming tournament series. Sounds too good to be true? Well, yes it is. In actuality, if you final table one of the (13) tournaments you would receive an entry into a tournament in which the winner of this tournament would receive the package. However, I already enterted a 30+3 and UB would not allow me to unregister even though the tournament was 15 minutes from post time.

After the first level, I decided I didn't want to play any longer. I raised AI with AQ and K7 from UTG & UTG+1, picking up the blinds. Meanwhile, I was typing the following in the chat box: "Someone put me out of my misery. I'm done playing today." As I entered the text, I picked up AA in the BB.

Limp, Limp
SB minraises (idiot)
Hero raises AI
Fold, Fold, SB calls showing 77

Flop: 7xx

SB asks, "How's that"

Pretty good, I guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home