Friday, November 10, 2006

King of Zee's

While browsing around a bit on Full Tilt, I noticed Captain Zeebo sitting Heads-up 5/10NL. Although I had not intended on playing this evening, I could not resist sitting with the online poker legend.

Here are some selections from the chat box. For the most part, I was having a conversation with myself. Apparently, online poker celebrities don't have much time for grinders like myself.

Jennifer Garner: HU for your simpsons toy collection?
The Riparian: lol
Jennifer Garner: i'll but up my library of bangbus videos
Jennifer Garner: included are milf lessons and big mouthfuls

Jennifer Garner: i'm just about done... wanted to have bragging rights (Naturally, I kicked his ass)
Jennifer Garner: going to jerk off to you and zee justin tonight
Jennifer Garner: and ray zee
Jennifer Garner: and maybe even a zebra
The Riparian: later


Net: $502



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home