Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sagebrush

I met with a handful of friends from high school and others at Sagebrush, a bar in Calabasas, for a few beverages. I had not seen Amanda, Matt, or TJ in some time and I only on a rare occasion see Jim and Tufeld. Apparently, they had been drinking for some time before I had arrived, so I had plenty of ground to make up. If it was not for the bar closing at 12:30 (absurd, obviously), I would have made up a majority of the ground, but we decided to call it an early night.

Highlight from the evening: Amanda, frustrated after running into a few people she had not intended on seeing (seperate group of people), needed a little chuckle, so I did my best to oblige. "Look... two athletes (professional baseball players), a gambler and Tufeld!" If you do not know Tufeld, it would be difficult to appreciate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home