Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sunday Re-cap

I squeeked ITM in the Sunday Million. For the most part, I sat around waiting for something to formulate, but I was never able to do so. I did not play spectacular, but I did enough to give myself a chance. However, I was unable to draw-out with 94 against AT in an attempt to steal the BB and antes, the hand in which I was crippled. Even so, it was a relief having a respectable showing, allbeit only for a microscopic victory.

Afterwards, I played 5/10 Limt & 5/10 NL for a profit of ~800.

On Friday night, I went to the rodeo with my friends from Santa Barbara. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed the various events, not just the shots and beer. As the night progressed, I continued slurping them down. I railed roulette at New York New York, while my friends grinded/gambled (take your pick). Since I don't play in the pit, I took the responsibility for waiving the cocktail waitress down and ordering rounds of drinks.

Sometime after midnight, we went to Ceasar's for a drunken poker. Yada, yada, yada...

It was 6:00 A.M....

I had a 'minor' altercation with the poker room manager...

An exchange of dialogue followed...

I was politely asked to leave...

After being threatened to be thrown into jail

GG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home