Thursday, December 07, 2006

Tilt

I have never had much success with computers and such, but it is starting to get a little out-of-hand. Since arriving in Las Vegas, I have encountered a different dilemna each day. On Sunday, I went to Best Buy and purchased a wireless router. It was a simple task, but I managed to purchase the wrong router. Nevertheless, it allowed for computers to join the wireless network, but each computer had to purchase access to the Internet for $11.95.

Yesterday, Garrett and I ran a few errands and purchased the necessary wireless router. After getting the wireless network up and going, I encountered another mishap. Each time a computer gained access to the wireless network, the Internet connection was temporarily disconnected. Luckily, the Internet disconnections were isolated to only one computer. It goes without saying, it was mine. During the mayhem, a friend was playing several tournaments on my laptop, until of course, the laptop experienced an early death. RIP

Which moves us to this afternoon... I choose against playing in the 2K and played online cash games instead. A couple hours into my session I took a break from my games, waiting for the Internet to reset. After the reset, the wireless router was unable to establish a connection, leaving only the capability of a single computer connecting to the Internet. Keep in mind, I am staying with three other poker players.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home