Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dodgers

I was invited by Mike Cioffi, a good friend from St. Mary's, to the Dodger's game this evening against the San Francisco Giants. The Dodgers had a disappointing season, but it wasn't nearly enough to decline the invite. Since it will be Barry Bonds' next to last game in a Giants' uniform, the game will be semi-historic. A Dodger Dog and a Coors Light sounds about right.

Last night I went to The Rack, a nearby bar and pool with my brother, Newman, Glenn and Kristen. We played (3) games of pool. To my surprise, I was lights out. However, Glenn is a show-off and I could only manage going 1-2 in mixed doubles. Next we headed over to Friday's. Newman and I struck out almost instantaneously. What a surprise!?! It was just like any other night. At least I won both flips against the bartenders for double or nothing on the tip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home