Thursday, September 13, 2007

Full Ring Grinder

I am really excited about the 5/10 NL 9-handed action on Full Tilt. With the steady flow of action and a fortunate winning streak in 25/50 NL Cap last week, I have officially returned to 5/10. The games were very resemblant of the 5/10 on Party Poker tonight. Even still, I lost $2,300. I lost w/ AK v. QT all-in on a board of AKT3 for $1,500 and the lethal blow was TT v. AJ on a board of T98 for $2,400. Shortly after, I got snapped off again by the same opponent on another table. I held QJ on a board of Q52 in a limped pot. Villain check/called 50 on the flop. He c/c 110 on the turn (7). I made a healthy bet of 290 on the river (2) which was eventually check/raised after a short deliberation. I made a crying call for my last 500ish and was shown 77. I had no business calling on the river, but I was unable to detach myself emotionally from the TT hand only a few minutes early against the same opponent. Another hand of note was also in a limped pot. I bet the pot w/ AT on a flop of AT5. I was called by the player whom limped under the gun. I was c/c on the turn (7) and value check/raised on the river (7). I called and was shown TT. I also held KK v. AA against a short stack, but I found a K on the river. Other than the (2) blunders already mentioned, I played rather well throughout the the 2,000 hand session. I'll find the groove soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home