Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dazed & Confused

Well, it hasn't been going very well. In fact, it has been quite discouraging. After today's session, I am currently experiencing my largest downswing in 5/10 full ring. On Party Poker, the largest downswing I experienced was 6 buy-ins. It is impressive considering I played 120,000 hands. In a mere 7,000 hands on Full Tilt, I have managed a loss of $8,000.

Splat

It certainly isn't encouraging for prospective clients, but I only speak the truth. Unfortunately, several clients are also struggling on Full Tilt in 1/2 6-max. Jerry, on the other hand, is doing very well and Jesse will turn things around soon . The results on Poker.com are so so. I am also beginning arrangements with Brandon (Ohio State) and Christopher (law student). School is going well, the parking situation at CSUN has improved and the situation with Time Warner is... Well, it's coming along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home