Monday, September 17, 2007

'Absolute'ly Boycott

I am appalled at the literature on TwoPlusTwo.com regarding Absolute Poker. Blood may be in the streets, but I am not envisioning the purchase of much property. In fact, it would be in the best interest of poker if players were to boycott Absolute Poker all together. I am unaware of all the details, but it is evident something shady is going on. Sort through the threads on TwoPlustTwo for yourself. This is enough proof for me. It is quite the mis-click. Even if AP were not associated with the conspiracy, they are certainly obligated to prevent such happenings.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

just withdrew all my monies

12:35 AM  
Blogger A. N. Fizzle said...

Jensen you crazy fucker... I just had a huge session at the Venetian 5/10 game this passed weekend, and I couldn't help but think of you. Hope all is well... Will be following you here.

-Fredman

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home