Thursday, January 25, 2007

Heavenly

I didn't intend on going out last night, because I was meeting a friend in the morning for a few hours on the slope. However, Matt sent a message on MySpace with a friendly reminder about the live music at The Fox & Hound. Basically, I caved, began sipping Crown and headed to 'The Fox'. If it were another night or a different band, I might have got a good night sleep, but the band is my favorite among the many local bands in the area. Thus, I drank a few too many, chewed the fat and luckily made it home before 3:00. It was even a greater accomplishment waking up at 9:40 and meeting Mark at 10:00. I was very impressed. Although it was difficult driving with ski boots. It was a very warm day, the snow was scarce in several areas and I was a little rusty out of the gate. Nevertheless, it was awesome! I was only physically able for 2 hours of skiing before calling it a day. It was a good start, albeit a late start, to the ski season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home