Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday Re-cap

It was a short-lived existence in the Sunday Million. Actually, it only took one hand. I 3-bet the flop with middle set and was called by the post-flop raiser. The turn completed open-ended. I bet half the pot and was called. The river was real nasty, completing top open-ended and brining three spades. I went AI anyway, as most players in the tournament qualify via satelitte and have very little poker intellect. Thus, they will often call light. I wasn't called as quickly as I had feared, but I was beat nevertheless. Villain rivered top set. For my efforts, I finished ninth from last. Not too bad.

As for the WSOP Mega Satelitte, FT 400K & Stars 2nd Chance, zip, zilch and zero.

-----

WSOP Satelittes: -$2712.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home