Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Gamble, Gamble

After a few drinks at the local bar, I decided to go gamblin'. I called a taxi, arrived at Harvey's and jumped in 2/3 NL. On the first hand, I raised to 25 with AA after two players limped. It was a pretty standard result. Everyone folded. I almost cashed out after the first hand. I had a feeling. Not the feeling of a gutshot coming with one card to come. I felt the hand was a forshadowing of future events. Thereafter, I was called in multiple spots in every hand in which I raised. I donked off a buy-in, lost with A2 against 35 on a 345 board (AI on the flop) and re-raised AI (200) with AQ after a raise to 10 and a call. A player behind called with AK. It didn't make much of a difference. I would have lost if the initial raiser had called with 55. It was not an enjoyable taxi ride back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home