Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday Re-cap

Line-up:

Poker Stars Sunday Million (and a half) - 630

Bodog 100K - 250

Full Tilt 400K - Zip

WSOP Mega Satelitte - I hate satelittes


It is only a matter of time before I have a deep finish in the Sunday tournaments. I have a very impressive ITM %, but I have only made the final three tables once. Even still, it was on Bodog. I did not play a lot of cash games this week. After returning from Las Vegas, I was able to put in three sessions on Poker.com for a loss of nearly 2K, but the horses have continued doing very well. Back to the grind tomorrow...

...


Yesterday, I finished 8th in a WSOP DS. For my efforts, I received a replay.

WSOP Satelittes

Double Shootouts: 0
Mega Satelittes: -650
Other: -52

Total: -702

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home