Monday, February 05, 2007

Monday Morning Quarterback

With the Indianapolis Colts winning the Super Bowl, Peyton Manning will surely be replaced in the media spotlight. I am not a Colts fanatic or have any financial interest in the Super Bowl, but I was still on the Peyton Manning and Indianapoli Colts bandwagon. I cannot stand the endless banter in questioning an athlete's greatness without having a championship on his/her resume. Thankfully, Manning can now be at peace. Who will replace Manning in the media spotlight?

In other NFL headlines, Brett Favre will be returning for another season. ESPN has been following Favre's retirement for about four years now. However, Favre has never retired or even gave strong indication of doing so during this time period. Therefore, I will have to boycott ESPN programming for another year, as I have already experienced a lifetime dossage of programming containing Brett Favre and retirement.

Tonight will be my last night spent in the condo until March 3rd, as the condo will transformed into a vacation rental for the next couple of weeks. Before leaving for Lawrence on February 13th, I will living at Mom & Pop's. After a week in Lawrence, I will be heading to Los Angeles with Gbecks for the L.A. Poker Classic.

Good tiddings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home