Monday, January 29, 2007

The Nightly Hundred Grand

With the blinds at 2.5K/5K, I was AI with 22 [from the small blind] v AQs in the big blind. The sweat did not last long. With a queen on the flop, I was dead to a deuce. However, the turn brought a fourth spade, giving me additional outs to split the pot. Unfortunately, the river was an offsuite eight. The next hand I was AI for 3 BB's with K5o v. K9o and ??. A nine came on the flop and I was elimanated in 22nd.

It feels great winning a few races and amassing a stack in a tournament. Also, this is my second appearance at the final three tables of a major tournament in as many days. [In my short career, I have played in less than 50 major online tournaments.] By the end of the year, I want to improve upon my 2nd place finish in the Empire 200K (31K). We'll just have to wait and see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home