Saturday, January 27, 2007

Flushy

I hadn't planned on playing 2/4 & 3/6 NL and continue with the normal routine, but I decided otherwise after I noticing a few games were in progress. I played 3/6 (3-handed), 3/6 (heads-up), 2/4 (short-handed) and 2/4 (HU). Flipmodex was an opponent at three of my tables. He plays conservative and straight-forward. His style is fitting for full ring, not heads-up. Therefore, I felt I was the clear favorite. At each of the heads-up games, Flip check-folded on the flop too many times and raised pre-flop only on occasion. Nevertheless, I was a big underdog in a substanstial 3/6 hand after calling all-in with As8s on a flop of 6sXsX. Given my opponent had raised pre-flop, I was certain he held a big pair after 3-betting all-in on the flop. I was wrong. Flip held 66, but I made a flush on the river. Lucky, lucky, lucky...

Streak: 9 (16 of 18)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home