Friday, February 09, 2007

River Stars

After a short hiatus from Poker Stars, I played a couple tables of 3/6 NL (FR) this afternoon while grinding on Poker.com. Adaptation to non-Party cash games has certainly been a struggle. However, I have made a few adjustments in full ring cash games, which has resulted in feeling more comfortable in more aggressive online cash games. First of all, I am limping with a wider range of hands and raising less pre-flop, resulting in fewer squeeze situations. Also, I have experimented in limping with the intention on re-raising with AA, KK, AK, etc.

Here is a hand from today's session:

I limp re-raise UTG with AA to 54. Idiot calls 42.

Flop: KT8

Hero bets 70
Idiot calls

Turn: 6

Hero checks
Idiot bets 220
Hero raises all-in ~320
Idiot calls ~100

Hero shows AA
Idiots shows 77

River: 9

Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home