Thursday, March 08, 2007

Lake Tahoe

After a 6-day stay in Las Vegas, I am back in Lake Tahoe. Although it was not a particularly succesful trip [in financial terms], I enjoyed myself. I was very unsuccesful at Commerce, losing close to 6K between live games and tournament entries. However, many friends had great success. SBRounder, Jon Eaton, PrtyPSux, and Travestyfund scored 6-figures in tournaments. In addition to Travestyfund, Looshle also won an event (LHE).

In a spur of the moment decision, I flew out to Las Vegas Thursday morning. It didn't take much convincing from Travestyfund and The Usher. I started off with a bang, winning nearly 3K HU on Poker.com and over 4K in live cash games at The Wynn. However, as most Las Vegas trips have gone in the past I finished the trip burning up in flames. 10/20 NL at Bellagio did not go very well. Besides horribly misplaying the last hand of the session, I played decent. However, I found myself on the bad end of a couple hands early in the session. Away from the table, I hung out with Travestyfund, The Usher and ZeeJustin. We watched Blood Diamond (very sad) & Borat (very funny) and had a few drinks here and there. I also lost a flip against ZeeJustin for room service.

In other tournament news, The Usher won the 3K at The Wynn Classic for 156K & Tmay420 made his television debut, finishing 3rd in the LAPC Invitational. If all goes well in the next month, I will play in WPT Reno & qualifers for the WPT Championship. Hopefully, some of tournaments success I have been surrounded by has rubbed off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home