Saturday, February 24, 2007

Satelittes

It was a very unproductive day at the tables. After nearly doubling early in the 1020 mega, I was unable to take advantage. With the blinds at 100/200, I re-raised AI with 77 against JJ, but tripled and doubled on the next two hands. With antes kicking in at the following level, I made a thin play at 100/200/25 with A2o. With two early limpers and an AI from middle position, I gambled with the acey-deucey. I was getting laid 2/1, but I would be in late position for the next three hands. Opponent had 88 and held.

Shortly after, I played a 1060 single table. I am not going to even paraphrase. Basically, I played awful. End of story...

...

Congratulations, Travesty Fund, for a 1st place finish in the final preliminary event at LAPC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home