Thursday, March 15, 2007

March Madness

It is the time of the year in which all is put aside for the NCAA Tournament. March Madness pools, cinderellas and unpleasant exits by the Kansas Jayhawks. However, it is another year and the focus is the University of Kansas cutting down the nets in Atlanta. I guess it is the hope of them doing so...

Predictions:

Kansas v Florida
Georgetown v Ohio St.

Kansas v Georgetown

---

In other news, I made the final table of the 120+9 freezeout with bounties on Ultimatebet. In fact, I finished 4th (of 272) for $2,400 and collected 8 bounties for an additional $160. With 11 players remaining, I re-shoved with KT (Lawrence, baby) and drew out against A8. Hopefully this tournament foreshadows the upcoming events of the next two weeks. BraveJayhawk finishing 4th the night preceding the NCAA Tournament --> University of Kansas reaches the Final Four? I can only hope. I will post a re-cap of the tournament later in the week. Enjoy the Madness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home