Tuesday, March 20, 2007

West Regional

I purchased two tickets for the West Regional in San Jose early this afternoon. Reed and I will be heading out from Lake Tahoe on Thursday morning in the Mazda. Kansas v. Southern Illinois will be the opener, after which UCLA and Pittsburgh will wrap-up the West Regional. If chalk holds, we will spend Friday out-and-about, awaiting an Elite 8 match-up between Kansas & UCLA or Pittsburgh. If the world comes to an end, it will be a short trip.

Either way, I might play WPT Reno on Sunday (5K). I am a little hesitant, but I might just say, "What the heck?" and go for it. If this is the case, I will have to pick up the pace in order to attend Bellagio in April. Or, I can just have a deep finish in WPT Reno.

-----

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home