Saturday, October 13, 2007

A brief

I only played a few sessions of poker in the last week. In a short session of 5/10 on Full Tilt, I managed a net win of $500. The other (2) session were on Poker.com. In total, the net result was pretty much break even. Yesterday was unkind. The most interesting hand of note came at 1/2 6-max. The small blind raised to 18 with AQs. I raised all-in with AA. He made trips on the river.

In other news, Jean Robert Bellande has maneuvered his way a third of the way through Survivor China. It is improbable. Actually, it seems outright impossible, but he will certainly continue to entertain in future episodes.

I apologize for a lack of updates. I'm in transition of beginning a blog on TheRailbirds.com. Unfortunately, progress is slower than I had planned. Thankfully, however, the horses are rollin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home