Monday, October 08, 2007

Laziness

At the University of Kansas, four years ago, I invented a variation of Hold'em and Omaha. It is a five-card game in which a card is discarded before the flop, turn and river. A player is left with (2) cards before the river card is dealt. I appropriately named it 'Jayhawk'. Jayhawk Hi/lo is a very dynamic game. In fact, I have played it on a few occasions with friends, some of which are professional poker players. For the most part, they were very intrigued by the game. Unfortunately, I am lazy and did not copyright it, albeit it would have required a different name for obvious copyright infringement. I was browsing 2+2 and I realized someone else has already copyrighted 'Jayhawk'. Hopefully, Northern Lights Poker will not become as popular as I once hoped, otherwise I will require heavy medication throughout the remainder of my life. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home